Thursday, June 8, 2023

Cottage Wreaths

 Here I go with the gingham again! 

I challenged myself to make June's class cards using DSP that is on sale in June, and at least one of the new colors from our color refresh.

This is the last card of that challenge, and I think it's great! Of course I do.....it has gingham and a country wreath. It doesn't get any better than that!

We use the Cottage Wreath stamp set and dies alot during the holidays, but it certainly can be used all year round.

Pretty Peacock and Pecan Pie were the last two colors I needed to use to complete my challenge, and I really like how they go together.

The leafy wreath is stamped with Pretty Peacock ink, and the sticks (what do you call them?) and verse are Pecan Pie. That little label is part of the Timeless Arrangements Dies. The Pecan Pie gingham from the Glorious Gingham pack pulls is all together.

And of course, no wreath is complete without a big bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment