Friday, December 15, 2023

Doggone Friendly

 As I start to say good bye to products from the Sept-Dec. catalog, I am beginning to say, hello there to products from the Jan-April catalog as my pre-orders arrive. And oh, what fun!

I will start with this big, fun, furry, background stamp.....Doggone Friendly.


Aren't these guys great? This is a dog lovers dream!




Does someone in there look familiar?






For the first card I made with this stamp, I colored their bandanas, collars and bows.










For the second and third card, I punched a circle in the Crumb Cake and Black card and lined up a White and Black card under it for a spotlight effect. Then I adhered the Crumb Cake circle over another White and Black card. Voila! Two cards at once!



The bright red words on these cards are made using another new bundle in the upcoming catalog. I will feature that in my next post. 

Stay tuned for more fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment