Sunday, February 18, 2024

Forgotten Dies - TAILOR MADE TAGS


I found more forgotten dies! I'm sure I got the Tailor Made Tags dies to use at Christmas time for gift tags. 

Each tag has four different sizes which can be used to make to many great projects.



Non-Christmas tags are even more fun to make!

The striped tag was easy to make by simply adhering colorful cardstock strips to a piece of white cardstock, then cutting out the tag with the die and adding a circle with a message.

And of course I had to make a truck to use on the red and black plaid bag!


But tag dies can be used on cards too.

I used this tag as a label for this pretty birthday card. I like to use a couple, maybe even three, tags at once to add color and dimension.









Tailor Made Tags

#155563    $22.00





No comments:

Post a Comment