Thursday, February 15, 2024

Mini Alphabet Die Fun

I have had several alphabet dies over the years, so didn't think I needed another one until I started seeing projects made with the new Mini Alphabet Die from the Jan-April mini catalog.



The difference with this alphabet set is that all the letters are on one die.

On one hand, I guess you could say this is really wasteful if you only want a few letters. But on the otherhand, you instantly have a lot of letters to use for other projects!





I took the Easter Bunny card that I posted earlier in the Basic Borders post and added letters to the bottom of the card and a few hearts to the top.







This happy card is made with colorful Stylish Shapes squares and white mini letters. The "birthday" is from the Wish Big stamp set.

I got this idea from a post by Paper Happensitty on Pinterest.


And the bright Thanks card is cased from Paper Daisy Crafting. 

I just love the bright colors in both these cards!





There really is a lot you can do with this die. When you have a minute, check out some of the creations on Pinterest....you will be happy you did!


Mini Alphabet Die

#162934    $34.00


No comments:

Post a Comment