Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

 These happy little bees keep coming back to make me smile. This time, I made a couple pretty special Valentine's Day cards with them.


At first glance, this looks like a colorful, simple, normal card.

But wait........







Look what happens when you open it up!

This is called a Stadium Wave Pop-up card. It's made by adhering seven levers to the inside of your card so when you open it, they spread out and pop up a surprise, or seven!





I used Melissa Stout's tutorial with a few little changes. It was a bit time consuming, but totally worth it!









Need something quick and cute to put special message or some Valentine treats in? This treat pocket is what you're looking for.


I cut a piece of my favorite DSP into a 6" x 6" square, made a few folds, added a couple leftover bees,







and a sweet message.


This video from Sunny Day Stamping was my inspiration for this treat pocket.







Happy Valentine's Day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment